GET FIT YOGA HIIT FAQs
Frequently asked questions about our 21 Day Program.
- What is HIIT?
- High Intensity Interval Training – Short, intense, bursts of physical activity, paired with intervals of quick rests. This type of training creates a metabolic change which can result in the body burning calories at a higher rate up to 48-72 hours later.
- What is Yoga HIIT?
- Yoga HIIT combines the benefits of a yoga practice as we warm up the body and the utilize yoga inspired/body weight moves to create the interval training. We end with a yoga based cool down.
- I’ve never done yoga before – can I do this program?
- Yes you can – we work with mostly beginner level yoga poses and we will also describe how to get into and out of the poses in detail.
- How often will you post a video?
- HIIT videos will be posted by 5am – 3 times per week (Mon, Wed, Fri).
- Yoga Restorative Video will be posted by 5am on Saturday each week.
- Where will I find the videos?
- The videos will be located in your Namastream Course.
- I will also post the link in the Facebook Community and send as an email.
- What do we do on Tuesday’s and Thursday’s?
- Since HIIT is most effective if it is done 2 or 3 days a week, Tuesdays and Thursdays are for moderate activity of your choice (a 20-30 minute walk, slow flow yoga, or any form of moderate exercise you prefer to do).
- What if I cannot start on the 4th?
- No worries – the videos will be there for you to start when you are ready!
- What if I miss a day?
- No worries – just catch up when it works in your schedule.